• Operation continuity – in case of first fault (connection between IT power supply system and ground- earth fault) the network is still operational
• Higher safety of operation
– Immediate overview of network status, continuous monitoring of the insulation level to earth
– Early detection of faulty devices by immediate signalisation by the insulation monitoring device
– Less risk of electric shock for the operator and higher fire safety
– Prevention of production losses and shutdowns, operations can continue in case of a first earth fault
• Practice shows that there is an obsolute minimum of the earth connections caused by a step change of insulation resistance. The vast majority of them is caused by gradual deterioration of insulation. HAKEL Insulation Monitoring Devices „ISOLGUARD“ are therefore equipped with the display that shows exact numerical values of the insulation resistance and enable to monitor the changing status of the insulation before the origin of the first earth fault.
The insulation monitoring devices (IMD) offered by Hakel are used for easy application in ungrounded IT power supply systems in metallurgy, civil engineering, shipbuilding, in hospitals and the transport environment.
IMD (Insulation Monitoring Device) utilization is at every IT power supply system.
Would you like to know more about a Insulation Monitoring Devices?
Please contact us email@example.com