HIG93, HIG94 IMD intended for heavy industry. Its internal sophisticated filters enable to use this type for power supply systems with interference. HIG93 monitores insulation status in the range of 5 kΩ to 900 kΩ and evaluates two critical levels of insulation resistance. IMD intended for heavy industry with wider range of monitored insulation resistance. Its internal sophisticated filters enable to use this type for power supply systems with interference. HIG94 monitores insulation status in the range of 200 kΩ to 5 MΩ and evaluates two critical levels of insulation resistance. Download datasheet HIG93, HIG94
Enable monitoring of single-phase and 3-phase ungrounded IT power supply systems up to the maximum operating voltage 275 V AC, or 3×275 V AC. If monitoring the insulation status of a single-phase or 3-phase ungrounded IT power supply system with higher operating voltage is required, it is necessary to create an artificial centre using TL400 (Art. number 70504), TL600 inductors (Art. number 70601), TL1600 (Art. number 71601) or TL6003 (Art. number 70603). Such a created centre is connected to the terminal of insulation
monitoring device HIG93, HIG94.
The insulation monitoring devices are equipped to display the numeric value of the measured insulation resistance. In addition, the control buttons for setting the parameters of insulation monitoring devices and signalling LED diodes can be used to display the status of the checked network. According to the type, it is possible to connect to the insulation monitoring device modules for remote signalling of the status of the controlled MDS-DELTA or MDS-D network produced by HAKEL.
HIG93, HIG94 insulation monitoring devices communicate with the master computer via the RS485 busbar with the protocol derived from the PROFIBUS protocol.
One or two built-in signalling relays with a switch contact enable the connection of equipment for signalling of alarm. The insulation monitoring device has an optional alarm memory function with the option to cancel the alarm using the button on the insulation monitoring device. Local and remote testing of the function of the insulation monitoring device can also be conducted.
Only one insulation monitoring device can be connected to the same ungrounded IT power supply system.
• The monitor for insulating statuses of AC networks with the voltage 0 to 275 V without additional equipment, higher voltages with additional inductor
• Display of measured value of the Risol insulation resistance on the display within the range 5 kΩ to 900 kΩ or 200 kΩ to 5 MΩ
• Signalling relay of the status of the insulating resistance with the switching contact
• Connection to the RS485 busbar, insulation strength 2500 Vrms against internal circuits and network circuits
• Optional memory of the activated alarm with option unblocking by button on the insulation monitoring device
• Connection options for remote signalling MDS-DELTA or MDS-D modules produced by HAKEL.
• Option to set the monitored value of the insulating resistance RCRIT using the display and buttons within the range according to the
type insulation monitoring devices
• Adjustable hysteresis of the limit value of the insulating resistance within the range 0 to 100% using the display and buttons
• Adjustable delay tON response of signalling relay using the displays and buttons within the range 0 to 60 sec
• Access to setting the insulation monitoring device can be locked, the insulation monitoring device is unlocked by a combination of buttons
• Separated supply voltage enables to also monitor a network which is not under voltage
• Module width 2M for mounting on DIN rail 35
Would you like to know more about insulation monitoring device for metallurgical industry?