HIG97 intended for mining industry. It has a function of extremely fast response with the ability to evaluate the insulation fault within 80 ms. HIG97 can be also used for power supply systems with the interference. It monitores insulation status in the range of 5 kΩ to 900 kΩ and evaluates two critical levels of insulation resistance. Download datasheet HIG97
With the use of external inductor TL1200 for the creation of the artificial centre, the insulation monitoring device enables to monitor 3-phase ungrounded IT power supply systems up to the maximum operating voltage of 3x1000V AC. Such created centre is connected to insulation monitoring device terminal HIG97.
HIG97 insulation monitoring devices communicate with the master computer via the RS485 industrial busbar with the protocol derived from the PROFIBUS protocol. The built-in signalling relay enables the connection of the equipment for the supervision and signalling of the status of the supervised ungrounded IT power supply system.
The insulation monitoring device contains four signalling relays.
The signalling relay with fast response FAULT1 signals the actual status of the inspected network.
Signalling relay with fast response and memory FAULT1 MEM, signals the origination of the first error of the inspected network. Operator action is required to remove the erroneous status. This signalling relay does not change the status even in the case of activation and deactivation of the insulation monitoring device supply.
The signalling relay with fast response FAULT2 signals the actual status of the inspected network. In the insulation monitoring device menu, it is possible to select the function of this relay with or without the memory If the operator selects the function with memory, operator intervention is required for the cancellation of the signalling. In the case of disconnection of the supply, the FAULT2 relay is set in the basic position.
The ERROR signalling relay signals the function of the insulation monitoring device. The relay is equipped if the insulation monitoring device is active and there is measurement of the inspected network.
Local and remote testing of the function of the insulation monitoring device can also be conducted.
Only one insulation monitoring device can be connected to the same ungrounded IT power supply system.
• Monitor for insulating status of AC networks with the voltage 230 V AC/500 V AC or 1000 V AC with fast response.
• Signalling relay of the actual status of the insulating resistance with a fast response.
• The signalling relay of the insulation value with fast response and memory, de-blocking of the error status by the button on the insulation monitoring device or the remote button.
• Signalling relay of the status of insulating resistance with slow response and optional alarm memory. Unblocking of the button on the insulation monitoring device or by remote button.
• Signalling relay of the function of insulation monitoring device
• Display of the measured value of Risol insulation resistance on the display within the range 5 kΩ to 900 kΩ.
• Connection to the busbar RS485, insulation strength 2500 Vrms against internal circuits and network circuits
• Option to set the monitored value of the insulating resistance RCRIT use the display and buttons within the range 5 kΩ to 300 kΩ.
• Adjustable hysteresis of the limit value of the insulating resistance within the range 0 to 100% by means of the display and buttons
• Adjustable delay tON signalling relay response FAULT2 with slow response within the range 0 to 60 sec.
• Access to setting the insulation monitoring device can be locked, the insulation monitoring device is unlocked by a combination of buttons
• Separate supply voltage enables to also monitor the network which is not under voltage
• Two modules for assembly on the DIN 35 bar with the total width 4M (72mm).
Would you like to know more about insulation monitoring device for underground and surface mine?
Please contact us email@example.com